Change management is our most comprehensive product. We offer complete client support in case of software, product or technology upgrades, the replacement of significant numbers of employees, major changes in distribution, company culture, generational change or a company transfer to another legal entity. We focus not only on the process of change itself but also on preservation of key knowledge and skills of the company, its employees and their continued development.
The components of a service package (the service delivery is made up of all or only selected components):
- The analysis of company staff in terms of their capability to retrain and the effectivity of the proposed change from the client perspective.
- Knowledge gap analysis focused on the employees impacted by the intended change, including the evaluation of the extent of training and processes, and the identification of ways how to put to use the newly acquired knowledge.
- The evaluation of key knowledge essential to maintaining the company operations and its future development.
- The evaluation of the number of original product knowledge holders who are necessary to retain within company structures with the aim to identify how to integrate them in the new operations and how long to retain them.
- An analysis of what data, information and knowledge is necessary to preserve the original products, technologies, software and for how long.
- The delivery of SW tool designed for specific knowledge storage and ensuring its easy accessibility (manuals, reports, etc.), including its possible classification and integration into a clearly defined structure.
- Testing of the quality of delivered trainings. The training quality should be be guaranteed not only by the proclamation of the training provider but also with real and provable results.
- The development of competitive bidding materials from RFI preparation to the cooperation in their assessment.
- Process management delivery, the mapping and documentation of “as-is” situation to the proposals of “to-be” solutions, including subsequent documentation, methodologies, and training.
- Helpdesk testing and the development of workflows and processes necessary to the transfer of the solutions identified from helpdesk to the knowledge system with the use of its own or supplied SW tools.
- The development of a clear strategy for a generational change, including its implementation plan, the critical points in process verification, the verification of the fulfilment of key parameters of the individual phases with the special emphasis on the reasoning the decisions about the company transfer or sale or about the role to be retained by the original owner.
- The definition of functional roles for departing employees (in case of a generational change it particularly means to ascertain the optimum position for the original owner so that they are motivated to share their knowledge).
- The proposals for changes in the ways of communication among employees and their attitude towards knowledge including motivation, security elements and ensuring conformity with the internal regulations.
- The evaluation and assessment of the company strategy and potential in the given economic, technical and societal conditions.
- The evaluation of target groups and client segmentation.